You make our organisation what it is. We will always put those we support at the centre of everything we do through an attentive, engaging and person-centred approach.
We will aim to inspire confidence and trust by operating in a safe, accountable and transparent culture.
Through positive change and continual development, we will encourage each other to be the best we can be.
Welcome to SHC Careers, our new dedicated jobs site. Here, you will be able to find information about our company-wide mission and values, available roles as well as the benefits of working at SHC.
We are looking for caring, compassionate and dedicated people to join our skilled teams, working in our care homes across East and West Sussex.
Search our vacancies to find the right career for you, with job listings for Support Workers, Registered Nurses and much more. We also offer a range of apprenticeships across the company. Enquire about our roles through our Recruitment team at email@example.com.Search for Jobs
Our onsite training academy, Boldings Brook Academy, in Warnham, West Sussex, provides development, research and education to healthcare professionals. The academy provides around 9,800 courses a year, including:
- NCC accredited
- Edexcel – The UK’s largest awarding organisation offering academic and vocational qualifications
Boldings Brook Academy boasts a large training room, which can be split into two smaller training rooms, as well as a separate small training room for multiple training needs. These also provide further opportunities for meeting and seminar venues. Catering can be provided upon request.Enquire today
SHC are recruiting Registered Nurses to join the team and work in one of our 11 care homes, located in West and East Sussex, that support older people and individuals who have a range of learning disabilities, physical disabilities, acquired brain injury and complex care needs.
As a Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for:
- Providing highly skilled care to the people we support
- Administering medication and treatments as prescribed and within the policies of SHC
- Maintaining and reporting clinical observations
- Making amendments to care plans and goals according to evaluation
- Reporting directly to the Clinical Lead / Deputy Manager
- Liaising with medical, para-medical staff and case managers in the delivery of care
- Maintaining standards in accordance with NMC and CQC
To be considered for a Registered Nurse position, it is essential that you have:
- A valid NMC Pin / Awaiting PIN Verification
- Nursing Degree Qualification
East and West Sussex
£26,500 ‒ £32,750
Available Shift Patterns
A range of shift patterns are available.
I joined SHC in 2018 as a Business Administration Apprentice, working in the Learning and Development Team. Upon completion of my apprenticeship I was given the amazing opportunity to join the HR department as an HR Administrator. I’m...Danielle Garside, HR Administrator
Your life, your way
Our staff accommodation is subsidised and very reasonable in comparison to rental costs in the local area.
As well as working for one of Sussex’s largest care home providers, we can offer the following staff accommodation benefits.
- Close proximity to your place of work
- Fully furnished including basic kitchen items and bedding
- Free staff bus transport to the local town and between homes
- Rents include council tax, electric and water rates
- Health and safety checked
- Rental charges paid in arrears and deducted directly from salary
- Laundry facilities provided
- Set in beautiful surroundings
- Rents can be up to 50% lower than local accommodation